REMOTE WORKING SUCCESS
Some are very familiar with the methods and techniques to successfully work from home while others might abruptly be trying to operate remotely. Fortunately, there are multiple tools that offer reliable solutions for anyone accustomed or new to remote work. Below are some of the solutions Verify! has implemented to achieve remote working success.
Applications for Remote Working
- Zoom allows users to engage in remote conferencing with video, online chat, and mobile capabilities. Zoom allows users to hold meetings with a personal element to stay connected. It has free set up for users which includes unlimited meetings, unlimited time on one-to-one meetings, up to 40 minutes of meeting between 3-100 users, and screen sharing capabilities. Upgrades are available for additional needs.
- Loom allows users to record their screens for training and tutorial purposes. Loom allows users to share training videos with voice-over instructions while being remote. This is a free platform for video tutorial creation and additional upgrades are available.
- Slack is an online group messaging service that allows users to message their team. Groups can be broken down into service departments to stay organized and efficient. Slack is a free application with additional upgrades available for a fee.
- GoToMyPC allows users to access their work computer from home. The application needs to be set up on the work computer before remote work can be achieved. This application allows a 7 day free trial or paid application.
Applications That Allow Users to Keep in Touch with Large Groups of Employees or Clients
- One Call allows users to deliver calls, text messages, and emails to groups or individuals with option to schedule delivery. Users have the option to use desktop or mobile devices to create messages. Pricing is based on number of employees with no set up fees.
- Textedly allows users to deliver text messages to groups or individuals with option to schedule delivery. Monthly cost is determined by amount of text messages and number of employees with no set up fees.
- SwiftReach allows users to deliver calls, text messages, emails, social media updates, and website updates. The application is web based with a cellular device mobile app as an additional add on. Annual fee is determined by number of employees and add ons, with set up fees being waived at the time of this publication.
These tools are a great start to stay connected with team and client alike. Verify! aims to be a resource for business solutions. To create immediate cashflow, Verify! can be reached at 800-400-7180, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or here.